Sunday, May 19, 2013

Conclusion

I have learned from this assignment that art exhibits are very fun to put together. They give you a deeper understanding of the artists views on how the particular work came to be or what inspired them to do it. Naturally I felt comfortable choosing my artists since I knew what direction I wanted to go in; which was more of a Christian/ believing/hope kind of path that I took. The challenging part was to get my ideas onto the blog and get them on there to let readers feel the emotions I feel as I'm trying to explain them.
I could imagine the job of a curator would be very stressful because I know I was stressing out about it and I am not even doing a actual exhibition. And as for connecting artist and their artwork to a common theme was challenging but at the same time not so due to the fact that many artist have used Christianity i.e Jesus, as a subject for their art. the real challenge was finding a close style that I felt wouldn't throw off the feel of my Exhibit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment